The human body is referred to as a mechanical device, a sustainable life form, a walking chemistry set, and a dynamic biological phenomenon. There many things you need to know about your body but these following amazing facts will reveal some secrets about the body that you probably did not know before.
- For every pound of fat, the body gained, you consequently add seven miles of new blood vessels.
- Muscle tissue is three times more efficient and effective at burning calories than fat!
- You are taller in the morning than in the evening of the day.
- To avoid digesting itself, your stomach produces new lining at every three days
- Human bone is as strong as granite.
- Your body manufactures sufficient heat in only 30 minutes to boil a half-gallon of water.
- Your skin is an organ just like the heart, kidney, etc.
- By the age of eighteen, your brain stops developing!
- You have more than 600 individual skeletal muscles and 206 bones in your body.
- You have got to consume a quart of water every day for four months to equate to the amount of blood your heart pumps in just one hour.
Taking into consideration we can easily come up and conclude that our body is an ultra complicated piece of art!
Feature Image – Teresa Pla